Easy to install, factory looking fit and convenient. Occupying the unused space underneath the seat cushion, the CG tank keeps the fuel weight low, balances the weight of the exhaust system on the other side and leaves your rear rack free for a duffle bag or top box.
Add extra range to your Honda 2021 X-ADV750 with the auxiliary gas tank from CGmotoparts. Whether you need more fuel so you can iron-butt it to your next destination, explore a Backcountry Discovery Route, or simply want peace of mind knowing that you’ve got gas to spare, CG can meet your needs!
*All extra fees such as taxes, duties, tariffs, brokerage, etc are not included in the purchase price. Customers are responsible for payment of these fees!*
- Holds 15 liters
- Fuel is automatically transferred from the auxiliary tank to the main tank
- Keep fuel weight low and close to the centerline of the bike
- Free up your rear luggage rack for a top box or duffel bag
- Including tethered fuel tank cap
- The aux-fuel tank is connected to the main tank air intake.
- Generally when fuel is sucked from the main tank (by the motor fuel pump), air is pulled in.
- However, when with the aux-fuel tank, new fuel is pulled instead of air.
- The aux-fuel tank is vented to let air in.
*We do not recommend using soft bags without luggage racks. An unsupported soft bag will put a large side load on the fuel tank and bracket, especially if the bicycle falls from the left side.